Thorough and sustained maintenance for all riding surfaces:
loosening, mixing, smoothing and tilling in one quick step with the "RS-Platz-Max".
- Platz Max Standard, 1,35 m, KrÃ¼mler 150 kg
- Platz Max Standard, 1,60 m, KrÃ¼mler 175 kg
- Platz Max Standard, 2,20 m, KrÃ¼mler 240 kg
- Platz Max Standard, 2,70 m, KrÃ¼mler 310 kg
- Compressions in the surface layer
- Accumulations of material (including additives)
- The working depth can be adjusted to the exact centimetre, important in case of ground surfaces that have been applied on top of an easily scratched bitumen or synthetic grid layer, etc.
- The teeth really stir up the ground, intermixing and loosening the surface layer (the dividing layer and Sub-assembly are not affected)
- Levelling of holes, accumulations, hoof prints, etc.
- Additional pulverisation, homogenisation and levelling of the loosened surface layer
- Here: Dividing layer of modern gridded sheeting
- The "currycomb" teeth are arranged in two staggered rows. It is their task to break up the ground surface of the arena, riding area, etc., which has been hardened and compressed by the activity of horsesâ hooves and to thoroughly intermix the surface materials (e.g., sand with textile shreds). As soon as the tractor accelerates, these teeth start to vibrate and act like a "kitchen mixer".
- Behind the teeth is located the pivoting leveller blade that evens out the rotated ground surface, fills up holes and removes any unevenness.
- The tilling roller performs the third task: It smoothes out the last lumps, spreads, loosens and levels out the ground completely. In addition, it constantly brings the appliance back into alignment.
- Ausgetretener, verdichteter Hufschlag
- The levelling plate immediately smoothes the ground surface To the left or right side as desired is mounted a hoof print rake similar in appearance to a small plough share which eliminates the necessity for the troublesome and extremely backbreaking job of shovelling free the floor trimming at the edge of the arena by hand.
- The exterior "bank" of earth thrown up by the machine is raked back into the indentation of the hoof print
The welded frame is totally stable, indestructible in construction. The only parts subject to wear and tear are the teeth. However, favourably priced replacements are available. Numerous adjustment and setting elements permit the "RS-Platz-Max" to be tuned to meet all ground conditions or depths, hard or easy ground, high or flat surfaces.
Skimmer attachment "Skimmers" can be mounted additionally onto the "RS-Platz-Max" for the breaking up of severely compressed outdoor areas.