Kawasaki KVF360-D 2x4/4x4 ATV
Call us for a deal on this Machine!
The latest development in ATV technology from the Japanese Manufacturer has just arrived. The all singing and dancing KVF360-A has it all for the working market and sits right in the middle of one of the most impressive model line-ups currently available from the UK's ATV pioneers.
Crucially the 362cc, four stroke, single cylinder automatic comes with engine braking as well as an internal rear braking system. This development is designed to enhance the braking capabilities and handling characteristics when riding on steep downhill gradients.
Another feature that will impress among an array of further refinements is the KVF360-A's differential lock system. This has been enhanced to provide maximum drive to the wheel in contact with the ground making the vehicle even more effective in rough or particularly boggy terrain.
- Engine type 362 cm³, air-cooled, 4-stroke single
- Bore x stroke 80 x 72 mm
- Compression ratio 8.3:1
- Valve/Induction system SOHC, 2-valve cylinder-head
- Fuel system Carburetor: Keihin CVK34
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI Starting Electric starter with auxiliary recoil
- Transmission CVT with reverse
- Final Drive Gear Shaft (Selectable 4WD/2WD)
- Wheel travel, front 170 mm
- Wheel travel, rear 180 mm
- Tyre, front AT 25 x 8-12 (tubeless)
- Tyre, rear AT 25 x 10-12 (tubeless)
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear Swingarm with single shock absorber
- Brakes, front 166 mm discs with single piston calipers
- Brakes, rear Sealed multiplate system
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2,065 x 1,205 x 1,175 mm
- Ground Clearance 250 / 195 mm (centre of chassis / rear
- final drive)
- Fuel capacity 13.5 litres
- Dry weight 274.5 kg
- Curb Mass 291 kg
- Maximum power 15,7 kW (21.4 PS)/7,000 rpm
- Maximum torque 26.1 N·m /4,500 rpm