PC 500H PLUS PADDOCK CLEANER
The PC 500H Plus now comes with wider tougher terrain wheels and swivel hitch. With the new and improved fan system this machine is perfect for horse and alpaca paddocks and yards.
The PC500H Plus Paddock Cleaner
SKU PC 500+H
With a NEW and improved clean fan system, the PC 500H is perfect for Horse, Alpaca and Llama paddocks.
The PC 500H Plus is the perfect work companion for the paddock and yard saving you hours of poo picking by hand and saves on all that manual labour.
Now with wider and tougher terrain wheels, a swivel hitch, and with a new and improved fan system this machine is perfect for horse and alpaca paddocks and yards. The advantages of the clean fan system design means no muck passes through the fan reducing the chance of blockages.
The lightweight yet rugged construction allows the machine to be easily pulled around the yard or paddock, or can be towed behind to most ATV's, ride-on mowers and compact tractors. Comes with the new wider tough terrain wheels and swivel hitch.
Features of the Paddock Cleaner
- The Paddock Cleaner perform in any conditions, wet or dry
- Due to popular demand, there is now a 4 stroke Honda powered version available
- The four stroke engine eliminates mixing two stroke fuel
- The clean fan system means no muck passes through the fan
- The advantages of this design are less chance of blockage, easy to clean, reduced maintenance and wear
- You will also find that The Paddock Cleaner has many other uses around the estate. For example, collecting leaves litter and cleaning water troughs
Honda 4-stroke engines offer our Paddock Cleaners these advantages
- Run on normal unleaded petrol, no need to mix oil and petrol like old style 2-stroke engines
- Quieter & Cleaner
- Easier to start
- Typically 50% to 70% more fuel efficient offering considerable running costs compared to 2-stroke engine
- Better performance and more reliable
Emptying and cleaning the Paddock Cleaner
To empty the Paddock Cleaner simply release the catches and pivot the rear lid into its locking position and tip the paddock vacuum container to release the poo from the paddock cleaner.
Cleaning the Paddock Cleaner is very easy as there is no need to even use a hose pipe, instead of sucking up poo just suck up clean water and air to clean out the paddock vacuum, empty and store ready for the next time.
The range of unique Trafalgar ‘clean fan’ paddock cleaners are proven to speed up the paddock cleaning process and are easy to use. You'll wonder how you ever managed without them!
Perfect for Alpaca's and Llama's as well as Horses!
Call 01403 273 444 and arrange a free demonstration
|Fuel type||Petrol||4 stroke|
- The Paddock Cleaner perform in any conditions, wet or dry.
- Due to popular demand, there is now a 4 stroke Honda powered version available.
- The four stroke engine eliminates mixing two stroke fuel.
- The clean fan system means no muck passes through the fan.
- The advantages of this design are less chance of blockage, easy to clean, reduced maintenance and wear.
- You will also find that The Paddock Cleaner has many other uses around the estate. For example, collecting leaves litter and cleaning water troughs.
The typical user for our Paddock Cleaners include but not exclusive to;
- Equestrian Centres of all types use our Paddock Cleaners, from one horse owner to a livery and stud yard, riding schools etc.
- Alpaca and Llama owners all over the UK use our Paddock Cleaners
- Poultry and game rearing farms and estates
- Wildlife Parks and Zoos
- Race Courses
- Clay pigeon shoots, collecting spent clays and cartridges.
- Estate maintenance, emptying water troughs, cleaning gravel paths and leaves etc.
Arrange a on-site survey and demonstration
The next step is to contact our sales team who will arrange a mutually convenient time for a demonstration on your site and application area you would like to test it on.
Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
Manage your business through finance and leasing option.
Trafalgar Cleaning Equipment offers flexible leasing options for financing products. Get in touch and we will advise you free of charge and without obligation. We are your reliable partner when it comes to leasing that is individually tailored to suit your needs.
Good reasons for lease financing:
Invest without using company capital
You do not have to use any capital that you need for your own resources to purchase your new equipment. This gives you more room for manoeuvre in your business.
Earn more by leasing
Generate profit without using company capital. There's no better way to make money. What are you waiting for?
No need to go to your bank
Invest without having to commit to a bank loan. Your securities will remain available for other financing projects*.
Safe and manageable
Lease instalments remain the same for the entire term of the lease. This gives you a clear planning structure.
Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
All of the machines we sell come with a warranty, please ask your salesman for more details. We also offer service contracts on all of the machines we sell, please discuss this with your salesman at the time of purchase for more details and prices. Maintenance of your machine will be imperative to the machines longevity in service, so regular maintenance and servicing of your machine is always recommended.
All of the machines we sell are pre-assembled, tested, and pre-run by our engineers before leaving the workshop for dispatch or delivery by your salesman. We do this so that when you receive your machine it is ready to go. Some of our machines do require onsite training and this will be explained and arranged if required at the time of sale by your salesman who will provide you with the required training to operate your new machine.
Paddock Cleaner Informational Videos
CLEANING OUT WATER TROUGHS & THE PADDOCK CLEANER
IMPROVING PASTURE MAINTENANCE WITH THE PADDOCK CLEANER
SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO EMPTY THE PADDOCK CLEANER
POO PICKING IN LONG GRASS WITH THE PADDOCK CLEANER
MACHINES AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM or LONG TERM HIRE
Speak to our experienced sales team today. Call 01403 273 444
BOOK A FREE ON-SITE SURVEY AND MACHINE DEMONSTRATION
Book a free site survey and demo today. Or Call 01403 273 444