The PC 1000H Large Paddock Cleaner
The PC 1000H Large is largest machine in the Paddock Cleaner range and is for customers with more animals and larger paddocks and yard areas.
The PC 1000H is the largest machine in the Paddock Cleaner range
The PC 1000H Large is largest machine in the Paddock Cleaner range and is for customers with more animals and larger paddocks and yard areas. The PC 1000H has the swivel hitch, new clean fan system, and wider tougher terrain wheels for this lightweight yet rugged construction that allows the machine to be easily pulled around the yard or paddock, or can be towed behind to most ATV's, ride-on mowers and compact tractors.
Honda 4-stroke engines offer our Paddock Cleaners these advantages
- Run on normal unleaded petrol, no need to mix oil and petrol like old style 2-stroke engines
- Quieter & Cleaner
- Easier to start
- Typically 50% to 70% more fuel efficient offering considerable running costs compared to 2-stroke engine
- Better performance and more reliable
The typical user for our Paddock Cleaners include but not exclusive to;
- Equestrian Centres of all types use our Paddock Cleaners, from one horse owner to a livery and stud yard, riding schools etc.
- Alpaca and Llama owners all over the UK use our Paddock Cleaners
- Poultry and game rearing farms and estates
- Wildlife Parks and Zoos
- Race Courses
- Clay pigeon shoots, collecting spent clays and cartridges.
- Estate maintenance, emptying water troughs, cleaning gravel paths and leaves etc.
Features and benefits
- Simple to operate, the petrol engine creates a vacuum in the large container to offer a powerful suction through the 5" pick-up hose
- The lightweight but rugged construction allows the machine to be easily pulled around the yard or paddock
- The Paddock Cleaner can be towed behind to most ATV, ride-on mowers and compact tractors
- It performs in any conditions, wet or dry
- Powered by a quiet and economical Honda petrol engine. The four stroke engine eliminates mixing two stroke fuel.
- The clean fan system means no muck passes through the fan
- The advantages of this design are less chance of blockage, easy to clean, reduced maintenance and wear
- You will also find that The Paddock Cleaner has many other uses around the estate. For example, collecting leaves litter and cleaning water trough.
|Fuel type||Petrol||4 stroke|
|Idle||0.236 M/s2||@ 465rpm|
|FullRev||0.175 M/s2||@ 1150rpm|
The PC 500H Plus now comes with wider tougher terrain wheels and swivel hitch. With the new and improved fan system this machine is perfect for horse and alpaca paddocks and yards.
The PC 500H Swivel has a 360 degree swivel allowing an easier and wider pickup area and now comes with wider tougher terrain wheels and swivel hitch. With the new and improved fan system this machine is perfect for horse and alpaca paddocks and yards.
The PC 1000H Swivel is the largest machine in our range, now fitted on a 360° turntable chassis.