PROCHEM M500 Micro-Mist Professional Surface Disinfecting System
The Micro-Mist surface disinfecting system is a complete solution for quickly disinfecting surfaces and touch-points in facilities and public areas.
PROCHEM M500 Micro-Mist Professional surface disinfecting system
- The Micro-Mist surface disinfecting system is a complete solution for quickly disinfecting surfaces and touch-points in facilities and public areas.
- The Micro-Mist system provides the operator with a compact, powerful package for quick application of Microsan and Clensan disinfecting solution in a fine mist to interior floors, carpets, upholstery and multiple types of surfaces and touch-points.
- With a 15 litre solution tank and 250 psi solution pump, the Micro-Mist will effortlessly apply disinfecting solution over large areas with its 70 micron misting gun connected to a 7.6 m industrial solution hose with brass quick connects.
- The on-board tool caddy system simplifies transporting the Micro-Mist to the job location with all tools and chemical necessary to complete the surface disinfecting job in one trip.
Features and benefits
• Durable, light-weight, compact body with folding handle
• Top mounted chemical tray, misting gun holster, and large rear wheels for easy transport
• 250 psi pump, optimal rate of solution dispensing for maximum productivity
• 15 litre solution tank for larger coverage, reducing downtime from needing to refill solution
• Exclusively designed for use with D500 Microsan and B125 Clensan solutions
• 37” commercial tough misting gun for extended reach to high and low areas with ease
• Atomizing spray tip provides 70 Micron droplet size for finer misting and better saturation control with in-line filter to minimize clogging
• Free package of 4 x 5L D500 Microsan, 2 x 5L B125 Clensan, 1 x LH4301 Comfort mask and 1 pair blue nitrile gloves supplied with each machine.
Mist particle size
1.1 hours continuous
17.2 bar (250 psi)
70 Micron VMD
7.6 m (25 ft)
Rear stair climbing 18 cm (7″) non-marking
6 cm (2.5″) non-marking
7.6 metres (25 ft)
70 x 64 x 40 cm (h x l x w)
2 years on tank, 1 year on parts