Kawasaki Mule 610 2x4/4x4 Utility Vehicle
Call 01403 273444 for the best price
Kawasaki Mule 610 2x4-4x4
The Kawasaki Mule™ 610 2x4-4X4 is a true go-anywhere worker, offering selectable four-wheel drive, large 26” Maxxis Bighorn II radial tires and proven MULE versatility. Like all 600 series Mule utility vehicles, the 610 2x4/4x4 is capable of hauling people and equipment to almost any worksite. New wheels and tires provide the it with more traction, additional ground clearance and a wider track than the standard model. These factors help the Mule climb over larger obstacles than ever, while standard skid plates protect vital systems.
CALL US NOW ON 01403 273 444 for more information
Quote: Kawasaki Mule 610
Order No. M610
The Kawasaki design team moved the new Mule’s front bumper forward by 1.2 inches, to help clear its larger tires, and while they were at it, they also added sporty graphics, a new more comfortable seat covered in grippier material, and a sport steering wheel lifted straight from the Kawasaki Teryx™.
Fun as it looks, the new Mule XC is still all about hard work, with a new special black texture paint applied to its 400-pound capacity tilt bed for long-lasting durability, and 1,100-pound towing capacity that means you can bring whatever you need. Dual cup holders keep thirst at bay when you’re on the clock, a capacious glove box can carry more than just gloves, and the front hood opens to reveal more than 12 gallons of storage space.
Like every Mule, the new 610 4x4 is an excellent choice for traversing rough terrain or transporting materials to remote destinations. Popular Mule accessories include an enclosed cab, snow plow, winch, and soft or hard tops, available through Kawasaki dealers.
* Engine type: Air cooled: OHV, 4-stroke single
* Displacement: 401cm3
* Transmission: 2 speed automatic, selectable 4WD plus reverse
* Final Drive: Limited slip front differential, Dual-Mode rear differential
* Wheel travel, front: 78mm
* Wheel travel, rear: 78,7mm
* Tyre, front: 24 x 9-10 (tubeless)
* Tyre, rear: 24 x 11-10 (tubeless)
* Suspension, front: Independent, MacPherson strut
* Suspension, rear: Unit swing
* Brakes, front: Dual hydraulic drums
* Brakes, rear: Dual hydraulic drums
* Dimensions: (L x W x H) 2,720 x 1,335 x 1,802mm
* Wheelbase: 1,779mm
* Ground Clearance: 170mm
* Fuel capacity: 15,5 litres
* Curb Mass: 458 kg
* Maximum power: 9.9kW (13.5 PS)/4,000rpm
* Maximum torque: 29.7N·m (3.0 kgf·m)/2,400rpm
N.B: UK version comes in red only
|Special Offer Small Image||no_selection|
|Email more info||N/A|