DiBO JMB-M/M+ High Pressure Trailer
The JMB-M is equipped with the latest green technologies, like our very own GreenBoiler, which provides a considerable fuel saving.
The DiBO JMB-M hot water high pressure washer knows a varied applicability, certainly in places where there is no electricity, due to its on-board power source and self-contained operation.
This DiBO JMB-M is equipped with the latest green technologies, like our very own GreenBoiler, which provides a considerable fuel saving. Likewise the Intercooling system, where water from the tank is used for engine cooling and preheating through the heat exchanger, creates a fuel saving of 15% for the burner. Moreover, the diesel engine is cooled even more by means of a supplementary air cooling system for the engine compartment. Keeping in mind the environment, we installed an auto-stop system as to make the engine stop when there is no cleaning activity for 30 minutes. What’s more, it is possible to clean at less than 85dB when the trailer is completely closed. The green idea of DiBO returns repeatedly: like in the green coloured aerodynamic polyethylene case, which can be opened completely.
Besides the standard version, this JMB-M high pressure trailer is also available as a full option “+” version.
The JMB-M+ version includes:
- Electronic level indication for fuel and water tank
- Electronic gas regulation with automatic speed control
Call 01403 273 444 and arrange a free demonstration
DiBO shown in video: JMB-M/M+ Twin Lance
|1.130.365||JMB-M 200/18 TG||200||1080||30 - 120||11,7 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||960||55|
|1.130.367||JMB-M+ 200/18 TG||200||1080||30 - 120||11,7 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||960||55|
|1.130.465||JMB-M 200/30 TG||200||1800||30 - 120||18,0 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||980||90|
|1.130.467||JMB-M+ 200/30 TG||200||1800||30 - 120||18,0 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||980||90|
|1.130.665||JMB-M 350/18 TG||350||1080||30 - 120||18,0 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||980||40|
|1.130.667||JMB-M+ 350/18 TG||350||1080||30 - 120||18,0 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||980||40|
|1.130.840||JMB-M 500/15 TG||500||900||30 - 120||18.9 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||990||30|
|1.130.842||JMB-M+ 500/15 TG||500||900||30 - 120||18,9 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||1055||30|
|1.130.897||JMB-M+ 500/30 TG||500||1800||30 - 120||31,0 (diesel)||110||80||450||3500 x 1750 x 1600||1190||55|
- New operating panel with digital display and joystick:
- Everything visible at a glance. Easy to adjust with a handy joystick and to operate with gloves.
- Electronic setting of the temperature (exact & constant)
- Electronic control with pressure gauge, hour counter, maintenance information, error messages and device functions that facilitate maintenance.
- The digital display indicates continuously the status of the machine and alarm.
- Modern & aerodynamic design for less air resistance
- UV-resistant double-walled housing in rotation moulded polyethylene >>> sound insulated: ˂ 85 dB
- Galvanized trailer fitted with support and swivel wheel with rotation casted polyethylene housing (light-weight)
- High-tech heating system:
- 110 kW GreenBoiler for a greater efficiency > 92%
- 18% fuel saving
- Low CO2 emission
- Low maintenance cost
- 110 kW GreenBoiler + 20 kW Intercooling = 130 kW heating power
- Industrial diesel engine with preheating of the water in the tank via heat exchanger. This saves up 15 % fuel for the burner
- 33 % total fuel saving by combining GreenBoiler and heat exchanger
- Radial high pressure pump with 3 ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- Boiler with independent motor fitted and fuel valve with electronic ignition
- 12 V operating voltage for electronic control and for the burner
- Washable water filter
- Run dry protection on the water and fuel tank
- Ingenious start/stop system at the JMB-M 500/30 >>> 8 - 10% fuel saving
- Auto-stop system stops the engine after 30 min. without spraying activity
- Trailer version: galvanized trailer fitted with support and swivel wheel with rotation casted polyethylene housing (light- weight)
- Prepared for a specially cushioned axle (in line with German law)
- Automatic pre-glowing
- 450 l built-in water tank (only for TG and S version)
- Pressure reduction up to 10 bar with sealed gun
- Pressure and flow regulation via speed engine governor (manually (standard) or electronically ("+" version))
- Digital control and reporting on display of :
- motor functions
- flame monitoring
- water level (*)
- fuel level (*)
- Automatic idling >>> less fuel consumption (*)
- Track & Trace system (*), including information on
- Working hours burner & machine
- Errors visible from a distance
- Location of the machine
- Location history
- Error messages history
- Note: (*) = only at "+"-version
Arrange a on-site survey and demonstration
The next step is to contact our sales team who will arrange a mutually convenient time for a demonstration on your site and application area you would like to test it on.
Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
Manage your business through finance and leasing option.
Trafalgar Cleaning Equipment offers flexible leasing options for financing products. Get in touch and we will advise you free of charge and without obligation. We are your reliable partner when it comes to leasing that is individually tailored to suit your needs.
Good reasons for lease financing:
Invest without using company capital
You do not have to use any capital that you need for your own resources to purchase your new equipment. This gives you more room for manoeuvre in your business.
Earn more by leasing
Generate profit without using company capital. There's no better way to make money. What are you waiting for?
No need to go to your bank
Invest without having to commit to a bank loan. Your securities will remain available for other financing projects*.
Safe and manageable
Lease instalments remain the same for the entire term of the lease. This gives you a clear planning structure.
Call 01403 273 444 to speak to one of our sales team
All of the machines we sell come with a warranty, please ask your salesman for more details. We also offer service contracts on all of the machines we sell, please discuss this with your salesman at the time of purchase for more details and prices. Maintenance of your machine will be imperative to the machines longevity in service, so regular maintenance and servicing of your machine is always recommended.
All of the machines we sell are pre-assembled, tested, and pre-run by our engineers before leaving the workshop for dispatch or delivery by your salesman. We do this so that when you receive your machine it is ready to go. Some of our machines do require onsite training and this will be explained and arranged if required at the time of sale by your salesman who will provide you with the required training to operate your new machine.
THIS MACHINE IS AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM or LONG TERM HIRE
Speak to our experienced sales team today. Call 01403 273 444