Kawasaki KVF750-A 2x4/4x4 ATV
Call us for a deal on this machine!
Combining power with practicality, Kawasaki's innovative flagship 750 V-twin is the ultimate ATV for bare-knuckle adventure or heavy-duty utility work.
Its 4-stroke engine with aluminium-plated cylinders delivers more torque than any other standard machine, making this the strongest accelerating and pulling ATV you can buy.
The KVF750 4x4's sleek looks perfectly match its performance, with all the attention to detail and convenience that you expect from Kawasaki.
- Engine type 633 cm³, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 90°
- Bore x stroke 80 x 63 mm
- Compression ratio 9.9:1
- Valve/Induction system 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel system Keihin CVKR-D32, 2 carburetors
- Ignition Digital DC-CDI Starting Electric with recoil back up
- Transmission CVT with reverse, selectable 4WD
- Final Drive 2WD/4WD, shaft
- Wheel travel, front 170 mm
- Wheel travel, rear 184 mm
- Tyre, front AT 25 x 8-12 (tubeless)
- Tyre, rear AT 25 x 10-12 (tubeless)
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear Swingarm with adjustable shock absorber
- Brakes, front 200 mm discs with twin piston calipers
- Brakes, rear Sealed multi-plate system
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2,185 x 1,212 x 1,164 mm
- Ground Clearance 229 / 185 mm (centre of chassis / rear final drive)
- Fuel capacity 18 litres
- Dry weight 273 kg
- Curb Mass 294 kg
- Maximum power 30.9 kW (42 PS)/6,500